This is me.

    I, Hazel Ann Agapinan, is a student in grade 10-Maxwell of    I, Hazel Ann Agapinan, is a student in grade 10-Maxwell of ISNHS. I am a shy person and not very sociable but I am friendly. I love all about nature. I love going to beach especially since it's just near our house.

   I have a lot of friends and I also have two best friends, they are my classmates since grade 7 until now. They’re both smart and have pretty faces. We love reading stories from Wattpad and talk about the story when we're done reading it. I have two siblings, a sister and a brother. I'm the eldest of them. Our mother is working abroad while our father is a fisherman.

   I’m a kind of person who loves watching anime movies. I also love reading stories with a genre; romance, mystery, sci-fi, action and drama. I love cats and dogs but I only have pet dog. I also want to have cat but our father won't allow it. I like the color black but I'm afraid of dark. I love listening to music while I'm thinking about something.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment is our home.

Viva Vigan! Binatbatan Festival!

Christmas celebration in the Heritage City of Vigan.